If you are Googling “How To Lower Your Electric Bill In Arizona“, this post and our services can help! Here we list the top ways to lower your electric bill in Arizona with energy saving tips, products and services.
Ways To Lower Your Electric Bill In Arizona
Keeping your electric bill low is important whether you live in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa or anywhere else in Arizona. The best ways to lower your APS or SRP electric bill in Arizona are:
Install Tubular Skylights
Replacing your traditional lighting in your home or office with tubular skylights is one of the best ways to lower your electric bill in Arizona. Tubular skylights or solar tubes light up your home or office using natural light which is has health benefits on top of electricity savings.
Solar Panel Installation (Best Way To Lower Electric Bill)
Solar panel installation can help homeowners and business owners save 75% on electricity. It does cost a lot to install solar panels but with the federal and state tax credits you get right away can help bear the expense for your home or business. This is the best way to save.
Load controllers help control the amount of electricity that is being used during high cost kilowatt hours. They basically shut off your appliances during the most expensive times of the day. However, if you want to run electricity during those hours, you just have to switch your loads back on.
Wi-Fi thermostats help you be in control of the temperature of your home from wherever you are using a mobile app or application on your computer. Never worry if you left the air conditioner or heater on again with thermostat control in the palm of your hand.
Turn Your Air Conditioner Down
GreenLife Energy Experts says, “You can save 2-3% instantly on your electric bill by setting your SRP or APS thermostat settings to 1 degree warmer.” You can also change your air conditioners air filter out once a month to keep your ac working at 100% efficiency.
Install A Solar Attic Fan
Solar attic fans are fans that are designed to circulate attic air. Most of the heat that makes it into your home makes its way through your attic. Most attics don’t have an attic fan and installing one can keep your attic cool, which keeps your home cooler; saving you money on electricity.
Other Ways To Lower Electric Bill In Arizona
- Keep window blinds, shutters or drapes closed during the daytime
- Don’t place appliances next to thermostat, the heat turns the unit on
- Turning your air conditioner down 1 degree save 2-3% electricity
- Set ceiling fans to blow down during the summer
- Instead of taking baths, take showers, it saves your hot water heater from having to run a lot
- Turning your water heater from 140 to 120 can save almost $10/month
- Use tubular skylights instead of traditional skylights
- Use Wi-Fi thermostats instead of traditional thermostats
- Don’t use your dryer to dry clothes, hang them up instead. Anything that uses heat, uses a lot of electricity
- Don’t use your dishwasher; Wash your dishes by hand to save money on electricity
- Turn off lights when you leave the room
Tubular Skylights & Solar Attic Fan Installation Phoenix Valleywide
Elite Solar Lighting & Fans is proud to offer tubular skylights and solar attic fan installation services to the entire Phoenix valley including: Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Glendale, Peoria, Surprise and more.